The following are the Policies adopted by the Board of Directors of La Plata Electric Association, Inc. (LPEA), and while LPEA strives to keep these Policies current, it cannot guarantee that the Policies as they appear on this web site are the most recent amendment due to timing of action by the Board of Directors and the time necessary to place the most current Policies onto the web site. LPEA recommends that anyone relying on the Policies as posted below contact LPEA directly to determine if more current amendments have been passed. LPEA Polices are intended to inform LPEA's membership and not for the use by the General Public.
LPEA Policies (PDF Files)
- Electric Service Regulations (official, signed)
- Electric Service Regulations (searchable, unsigned)
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Line Extension Policy
- Request to Inspect or Copy LPEA Corporate Records
Tri-State Generation and Transmission Policies (PDF Files)
- TSGTBP101 - Qualifying Facility Capacity and Energy Purchase Policy
- TSGTBP115 - Member System Distributed Generation Policy
- TSGTBP117 - Member System Local Renewable Project Renewable Energy Credit Purchase Policy
- TSGTBP118 - Member System Participative Generation Policy
The Tri-State Generation and Transmission policies may not be the most current available. We will attempt to keep them up to date as they change.